SWIMLAB Video Stroke Analysis
What do you look like when you swim? Are you really doing what you think you are doing? Have your stroke videoed both above and below water. Receive written report of feedback on key technical areas that are going well, and those which need improving.
Video Stroke Analysis is for you if:
- You would like to see what your swimming technique really looks like
- You would like a breakdown of the positives of your swimming, and simple key tips that will over come any inefficiency’s in your style
- You want to gain a deeper understanding of stroke mechanics and their effect on your efficiency
- You want to increase your knowledge and understanding of your swim stroke and relationship with the water
What You Get:
- 1 hour one to one coaching
- Video files of three angle uploaded for your own access
- A written stroke analysis report
You Also Receive:
- Expert guidance from within the pool
- SWIMLAB products
How it Works:
- You work one on one, in a supportive environment with your coach
- This one hour session is $150 and includes filming, written feedback and lane hire
- Complete online Engagement Form here so I can understand more about your swimming background, current challenges and future goals
- Call me on 0404 503 355 to arrange an obligation free discussion
Amy was a fit and regular ocean swimmer who developed some shoulder soreness.
She was referred to SWIMLAB by her physio for Video Stroke Analysis, to see if we could pinpoint any elements of her stroke that might be causing shoulder pain.
‘I was swimming 3 to 4 times a week but had to reduce this due to shoulder pain.’
The above and below water video’s showed a great deal of imbalance in my stroke, and I came to understood how much stress I was placing on my shoulders. The technical tips on what to improve really helped change my swimming, mainly by rotating more from my core, taking the stress from my shoulders.