1-1 Swim Coaching
One-to-one coaching is great for all levels, and extremely popular! SWIMLAB offers a 5-session package tailored to suit your needs. Whether you want to achieve a better performance in triathlons and open water events or are looking to improve your swimming technique, one-to-one sessions will help you achieve your swimming goals.
We are now taking bookings for mid June start
- Monday and Wednesday, 11.30 am - 1.30 pm
May - Oct NCIE - Redfern
Nov, Feb - Apr Prince Alfred Park
Dec - Jan Waverley College
Contact us now with your interest and we will send you available dates.
Who is the one-to-one coaching for?
- You enjoy one-to-one focus and attention to detail
- You learn better in a focused one-to-one environment
- You’re a beginner who would like the dedicated support of a swimming coach
- You're a nervous beginner with possible water phobia and feel more confident with 1-1 coaching
- You’re a skilled swimmer looking for more tailored program that will take your swimming to the next level
What you will learn in one-to-one session
- Your session will be tailored to your current level of swimming ability and the goals you want to achieve
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks, and feels like
- Have a tool kit of drills and sequences for each part of your stroke
- Be clear on how to practice for the biggest gains
- Have increased confidence and knowledge about how to continue your swimming improvement