Total Immersion™ Group Practice
As a previous participant in a Total Immersion™ swimming program, Stroke Correction Clinic or One-to-one program, you’re invited to attend SWIMLAB’s weekly Total Immersion™ Group Practice.
Saturday's, 8-9 am, Waverley College
Starting: Saturday 7th October, 2017 - Saturday 9 December, 2027
10 sessions @ $130
Swimmers will be required to have their own Finis Tempo trainer for this session.
Develop your stroke, and develop your knowledge, skill and application as a swimmer. This weekly session will engage you in practice's that continually improve your swimming stroke, with the addition of SMART sets that add challenge, and improve your problem solving capacity as a swimmer.
Improve neuro-muscular and metabolic conditioning, learn to utilise and manipulate multiple variables of reps, distance, rest interval, tempo, stroke Length and RPE to improve your swimming performance.
Who is Total Immersion™ Group Practice for?
- You want to continue to improve your swimming
- You would like to be held accountable for weekly drill/skill practice
- You want to minimise ‘garbage yardage’ and get far better returns from high quality precision tempo trainer sets
- You want to use smart neuromuscular training to build the necessary muscle and metabolism needed for your swimming
- You want to perform better in open water events
- You swim for continued health and enjoyment
What you will learn in Total Immersion™ Group Practice?
- How to work with a Finis tempo trainer
- Understand more about the formula: stroke length x tempo = pace
- Your optimal SPL range
- How to choose and change your stroke length and stroke rate to maintain pace, and improve pace while minimising effort and energy cost
- How to practise for improvement of your key swimming metrics