Bondi Adult Swimfit Squad
Dear Swimlab SwimFit Community
As of Fri 26th June, 2021 all SwimFit Squads are currently postponed until Mon 5th July, 2021 due to COVID restrictions and pool closures.
Winter SwimFit Squads have commenced at
NCIE Redfern | 25m | indoor heated
(we return to Waverely College in mid October)
Winter Adult SwimFit Squads
Improve cardiovascular conditioning, local muscular endurance and swim speed for ocean swims triathlons, cross-fit events and general health and fitness.
Each session, we will take you through a program utilizing various rep, distance and effort level combinations, adding pace and stroke length challenges. We cover between 2km -3km in an hour session, operating 8 lanes of differing speeds and abilities, in a focussed, fun and motivating group environment.
Pre - requisite: Swimmers must be able to swim 400m in 9 mins (in 50m pool); swimmers slower than this are recommended to do Starter Squads
Pay Casual $20 Book a squad now
10 pack $180 / 20 Pack $320 Purchase a pack
Who is the SWIMFIT squad for?
- You enjoy a group training environment for increased motivation and accountability
- You would like to enter, or improve your performance in a triathlon or ocean swim
- You would like use swimming in a regular fitness program
What you will learn in SwimFit squad session
- Learn to read the pace clock
- How to pace your swims over different distances
- Learn how to apply alternative metrics to ‘time’ for deeper understanding of pace ie. stroke length, and tempo
What will you take away?
- The ability to swim smarter, better and
- Improved neuro-muscular and metabolic conditioning.