Bondi Adult Swimfit Squad
We have multiple locations and times for our Summers Squads -
- SwimFit Squads pre req 400m in 9 mins or quicker
- Starter Squads pre req 400m in 11 mins or quicker
Waverley Summer Adult SwimFit Squads
Improve cardiovascular conditioning, local muscular endurance and swim speed for ocean swims triathlons, cross-fit events and general health and fitness.
Each session, we will take you through a program utilizing various rep, distance and effort level combinations, adding pace and stroke length challenges. We cover between 2km -3km in an hour session, operating 8 lanes of differing speeds and abilities, in a focussed, fun and motivating group environment.
Pre - requisite: Swimmers must be able to swim 400m in 9 mins (in 50m pool); swimmers slower than this are recommended to do Starter Squads
Pay Casual $22
Keen for some Open Water SwimFit?
Who is the SWIMFIT squad for?
- You enjoy a group training environment for increased motivation and accountability
- You would like to enter, or improve your performance in a triathlon or ocean swim
- You would like use swimming in a regular fitness program
What you will learn in SwimFit squad session
- Learn to read the pace clock
- How to pace your swims over different distances
- Learn how to apply alternative metrics to ‘time’ for deeper understanding of pace ie. stroke length, and tempo
What will you take away?
- The ability to swim smarter, better and
- Improved neuro-muscular and metabolic conditioning.