One to One your personal Swim Coach
One-to-one coaching is great for all levels, and extremely popular! SWIMLAB offers a 4-session package tailored to suit your needs.
Whether you want to achieve a better performance in triathlons and open water events, or looking to improve your swimming technique for lap swimming/health and fitness goals, a one-to-one tailored package will help you achieve those goals.
1. Total Immersion™ program delivery POA
Includes: hands on ‘in water’ coaching, full video analysis (value $270), standardised TI drills and sequences, weekly video uploads and correction, weekly practice sessions to follow, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, post program guidance
And either: 50% discount on group refresher or, 1 x complimentary squad session
2. Standard Stroke Correction POA
Includes: hands on ‘in water’ coaching, whole stroke corrective practices, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, post program guidance
1-1 sessions are held on
Monday and Wednesday 11 am, 11.40 am and 12.20 pm start times
Nov, Feb - Mar Prince Alfred Park
Dec - Jan Waverley College
Apr - Oct NCIE - Redfern
Contact us now with your interest and we will send you available session dates.
Who is the one-to-one coaching for?
- You enjoy one-to-one focus and attention to detail
- You learn better in a focused one-to-one environment
- You’re a beginner who would like the dedicated support of a swimming coach
- You're a nervous beginner with possible water phobia and feel more confident with 1-1 coaching
- You’re a skilled swimmer looking for more tailored program that will take your swimming to the next level
What you will learn in one-to-one session
- Your session will be tailored to your current level of swimming ability and the goals you want to achieve
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks, and feels like
- Have a tool kit of drills and sequences for each part of your stroke
- Be clear on how to practice for the biggest gains
- Have increased confidence and knowledge about how to continue your swimming improvement