One to One your personal Swim Coach
All Swimlab Programs are currently postponed due to COVID restrictions and pool closures.
Our Phase 1 opening will include
the completion of postponed programs, first
then, new program intake
We will keep you updated via website, and newsletter, and look forward to continuing doing what we love!!
One-to-one coaching is great for all levels, and extremely popular! SWIMLAB offers a 4-session package tailored to suit your needs.
Whether you want to achieve a better performance in triathlons and open water events, or looking to improve your swimming technique for lap swimming/health and fitness goals, a one-to-one tailored package will help you achieve those goals.
1. Total Immersion™ program delivery POA
Includes: hands on ‘in water’ coaching, full video analysis (value $270), standardised TI drills and sequences, weekly video uploads and correction, weekly practice sessions to follow, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, post program guidance
And either: 50% discount on group refresher or, 1 x complimentary squad session
2. Standard Stroke Correction POA
Includes: hands on ‘in water’ coaching, whole stroke corrective practices, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, post program guidance
1-1 sessions are held on
Monday and Wednesday
10.30 am, 11.10 am, 11.50 am start times
Location NCIE - Redfern
Contact us now with your interest and we will send you available session dates.
Who is the one-to-one coaching for?
- You enjoy one-to-one focus and attention to detail
- You learn better in a focused one-to-one environment
- You’re a beginner who would like the dedicated support of a swimming coach
- You're a nervous beginner with possible water phobia and feel more confident with 1-1 coaching
- You’re a skilled swimmer looking for more tailored program that will take your swimming to the next level
What you will learn in one-to-one session
- Your session will be tailored to your current level of swimming ability and the goals you want to achieve
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks, and feels like
- Have a tool kit of drills and sequences for each part of your stroke
- Be clear on how to practice for the biggest gains
- Have increased confidence and knowledge about how to continue your swimming improvement