TI™ Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Freestyle
Swim programs are currently suspended due to CoVID19 regulations.
We are putting together a 3 month plan of alternative activities, to keep our SWIMLAB community focussed and connected, inspired and educated; including Q & A sessions, video analysis, dryland stretch, strength and stability workouts.
Connect with us on the following channels
As soon as our pools open, get your goggles on - we're ready to roll, and serve you the best adult swimming education programs in Sydney
Stay well, safe and connected.
All NSW courses include above and below water filming and analysis, hands on coaching from in the water (not poolside), Total Immersion publication, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, weekly practice sessions and post session guidance.
Plus: 1 x Complimentary Total Immersion Practice session (summer only)
Who is the Effortless Endurance workshop for?
- You’re a swimmer who wants cutting-edge stroke correction
- You’re a swimmer who wants to improve your efficiency for more enjoyable and sustainable swimming
- You’re a triathlete or ocean swimmer who wishes to improve your technical expertise
- You’re a swimmer looking to learn new drills, enhance skills and challenge your “swimming brain”
- You’re a recreational swimmer who wants to swim with less effort, for longer distances
- You want to build on the swim basics and learn how to swim with more confidence and ease
What you will learn in the Effortless Endurance workshop?
- How to swim with whole body synchronised movements
- How to balance, stabilise and streamline your body
- Understand how to utilise 'weight shift' to improve propulsion
- How to practice for biggest gains in swimming efficency
- A series of drills that directly link to every aspect of your stroke
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks and feels like
- Know which aspects of your stroke are going well
- Know which aspects of your stroke are opportunities for improvement
- Know what to practice and how to practice for the highest gains
- Be able to practice independently and understand the next steps in your swimming development