TI™ Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Freestyle
Our most popular stroke correction program! Give your freestyle the best chance of improvement, and take a massive leap towards achieving your swimming goals.
ALL Program Fees: $489 (incl GST)
All TI Level 1.0 Programs are SOLD OUT in the run up to year end!
Weekday, evening delivery, 4 sessions
Session 1 and 4 6 pm - 8.30 pm, pool and classroom
Session 2 and 3 6 pm - 7.15 pm, pool
Tuesday 12, 19, 26 Nov; 3 December 2019 - 1 place left!
Thursday 9, 16, 23, 30 January 2o20
Tuesday 4, 11, 18, 25 February 2020
Thursday 13, 20, 27 Feb; 5 March 2020
Weekend, Sat morning, 4 sessions
Session 1 and 4 10 am - 12.30 pm pool and classroom
Session 2 and 3 10 am - 11.15 am, pool
Saturday 9, 16, 23, 30 November 2019 - SOLD OUT!
Saturday 11, 18, 25 January 2020 (Australia Day long weekend)
*adjusted times 3 session program
Saturday 1, 8, 15, 22 February 2020
Saturday 7, 14, 21, 28 March 2020
All NSW courses include above and below water filming and analysis, hands on coaching from in the water (not poolside), Total Immersion publication, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, weekly practice sessions and post session guidance.
Plus: 1 x Complimentary Total Immersion Practice session (summer only)
Who is the Effortless Endurance workshop for?
- You’re a swimmer who wants cutting-edge stroke correction
- You’re a swimmer who wants to improve your efficiency for more enjoyable and sustainable swimming
- You’re a triathlete or ocean swimmer who wishes to improve your technical expertise
- You’re a swimmer looking to learn new drills, enhance skills and challenge your “swimming brain”
- You’re a recreational swimmer who wants to swim with less effort, for longer distances
- You want to build on the swim basics and learn how to swim with more confidence and ease
What you will learn in the Effortless Endurance workshop?
- How to swim with whole body synchronised movements
- How to balance, stabilise and streamline your body
- Understand how to utilise 'weight shift' to improve propulsion
- How to practice for biggest gains in swimming efficency
- A series of drills that directly link to every aspect of your stroke
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks and feels like
- Know which aspects of your stroke are going well
- Know which aspects of your stroke are opportunities for improvement
- Know what to practice and how to practice for the highest gains
- Be able to practice independently and understand the next steps in your swimming development