TI™ Level 1.0 Ultra Efficient Freestyle
Weekday, evening delivery, NCIE Redfern
Session 1 and 4 6.15 pm - 8.30 pm, pool and classroom
Session 2 and 3 6.15 pm - 7.45 pm, pool
Thursday 30 May; 6, 13, 20 June 2019 - FULL
Tuesday, 2, 9, 16, 23 July, 2019 - 3 places left
Friday lunchtime, NCIE Redfern
Friday 14, 21, 28 June, 2019
11 am - 1 pm
2 day weekend delivery, NCIE Redfern
Day 1 Saturday 12 - 5 pm
Day 2 Sunday 10.30 - 3pm
Sat 18 May and Sun 19 May, 2019 - PROGRAM FULL!
Sat 22 Jun and Sun 23 Jun, 2019 - 8 places left
Sat 10 Aug and Sun 11 Aug, 2019
More Autumn / Winter program dates coming soon - register your interest now!
All NSW courses include above and below water filming and analysis, hands on coaching from in the water (not poolside), Total Immersion publication, full email or call support throughout the duration of program, weekly practice sessions and post session guidance.
Plus: 1 x Complimentary Total Immersion Practice session (summer only)
Who is the Effortless Endurance workshop for?
- You’re a swimmer who wants cutting-edge stroke correction
- You’re a swimmer who wants to improve your efficiency for more enjoyable and sustainable swimming
- You’re a triathlete or ocean swimmer who wishes to improve your technical expertise
- You’re a swimmer looking to learn new drills, enhance skills and challenge your “swimming brain”
- You’re a recreational swimmer who wants to swim with less effort, for longer distances
- You want to build on the swim basics and learn how to swim with more confidence and ease
What you will learn in the Effortless Endurance workshop?
- How to swim with whole body synchronised movements
- How to balance, stabilise and streamline your body
- Understand how to utilise 'weight shift' to improve propulsion
- How to practice for biggest gains in swimming efficency
- A series of drills that directly link to every aspect of your stroke
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks and feels like
- Know which aspects of your stroke are going well
- Know which aspects of your stroke are opportunities for improvement
- Know what to practice and how to practice for the highest gains
- Be able to practice independently and understand the next steps in your swimming development