TI™ Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Freestyle
All Swimlab Programs are currently postponed due to COVID restrictions and pool closures.
Our Phase 1 opening will include
the completion of postponed programs
new program intake
We will keep you updated via website, and newsletter, and look forward to continuing doing what we love!!
Our most popular stroke correction program! Give your freestyle the best chance of improvement, and take a massive leap towards achieving your swimming goals.
1. Choose your TI Program from the list below
2. Click the link to enrol
3. We'll send you your pre-course material to start working on
All Programs incl: Pre course material, Total Immersion work book, Graphics support, SPL chart, training vids, video analysis, practice sessions, post session guidance, online support from payment of deposit, 2 x theory webinars,
Who is the Effortless Endurance workshop for?
- You’re a swimmer who wants cutting-edge stroke correction
- You’re a swimmer who wants to improve your efficiency for more enjoyable and sustainable swimming
- You’re a triathlete or ocean swimmer who wishes to improve your technical expertise
- You’re a swimmer looking to learn new drills, enhance skills and challenge your “swimming brain”
- You’re a recreational swimmer who wants to swim with less effort, for longer distances
- You want to build on the swim basics and learn how to swim with more confidence and ease
What you will learn in the Effortless Endurance workshop?
- How to swim with whole body synchronised movements
- How to balance, stabilise and streamline your body
- Understand how to utilise 'weight shift' to improve propulsion
- How to practice for biggest gains in swimming efficency
- A series of drills that directly link to every aspect of your stroke
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks and feels like
- Know which aspects of your stroke are going well
- Know which aspects of your stroke are opportunities for improvement
- Know what to practice and how to practice for the highest gains
- Be able to practice independently and understand the next steps in your swimming development