TI™ Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Freestyle
Our most popular stroke correction program! Give your freestyle the best chance of improvement, and take a massive leap towards achieving your swimming goals.
Program are 4 sessions incl the listed start date
Tues 26 April | Program Full
Fri 29 Apr; 6, 13, 20 May 11.15 am | 4 places
Sat 14, 21, 28 May; Sat 4 June | 1.30 pm | 4 places left
Tues 31 May; 7, 14, 21 June | 6.30 pm
All Programs incl: Pre course material, Total Immersion work book, Graphics support, SPL chart, training vids, video analysis, practice sessions, post session guidance, online support from payment of deposit, 2 x theory webinars,
Who is the Effortless Endurance workshop for?
- You’re a swimmer who wants cutting-edge stroke correction
- You’re a swimmer who wants to improve your efficiency for more enjoyable and sustainable swimming
- You’re a triathlete or ocean swimmer who wishes to improve your technical expertise
- You’re a swimmer looking to learn new drills, enhance skills and challenge your “swimming brain”
- You’re a recreational swimmer who wants to swim with less effort, for longer distances
- You want to build on the swim basics and learn how to swim with more confidence and ease
What you will learn in the Effortless Endurance workshop?
- How to swim with whole body synchronised movements
- How to balance, stabilise and streamline your body
- Understand how to utilise 'weight shift' to improve propulsion
- How to practice for biggest gains in swimming efficency
- A series of drills that directly link to every aspect of your stroke
What will you take away?
- Know what great swimming looks and feels like
- Know which aspects of your stroke are going well
- Know which aspects of your stroke are opportunities for improvement
- Know what to practice and how to practice for the highest gains
- Be able to practice independently and understand the next steps in your swimming development