Video Stroke Analysis
Video stroke analysis is the best way to understand how to improve your swimming technique; ultimately leading to improved efficiency and pace holding ability.
Video stroke analysis allows the swimmer to view their stroke from 3 view points, including above and below water video's; in addition to multiple captured still shots that will improve your knowledge and understanding of your own swimming.
We will comment on 7 elements that make up your stroke, run an efficiency protocol, and feedback on your swimming strengths and opportunities for improvement.
ALL of our 1-1 tailored packages, and Total Immersion programs include full video analysis package.
Who is the Video Stroke Analysis session for?
- You’re not sure why you tire easily over short distances, or where the weak points in your stroke are
- You want a breakdown of the positives of your swimming, and to learn simple key tips, drills and practices that will improve your technique
- You would like to improve your swimming efficiency
- You want to gain a deeper understanding of stroke mechanics and their effect on your swimming
- You want to increase your understanding of your pace-holding ability (speed) by analysing strokes per length and swim stroke rate
What you will learn in Video Stroke Analysis session
- Why you tire easily when swimming
- The efficiency rate of your stroke
- Areas of your stroke that present opportunities for improvement
- A review of balance, core stability, stream lining, propulsion, arm recovery, catch, breathing and kick
What will you take away?
- More knowledgeable about your own stroke and how to improve it
- Video and still shots that demonstrate the key areas of improvement