Video Stroke Analysis
Video stroke analysis is the best way to understand how to improve your swimming technique; ultimately leading to improved efficiency and pace holding ability.
A great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas and Mothers and Fathers Day!
If you are serious about your swimming improvement, invest in a video stroke analysis session. Observe your stroke from 3 view points, including above and below water video's; improve your swimming knowledge by understanding what is going well and where the key opportunities for improvement are.
We will comment on 8 elements that make up your stroke - Balance, Core Stability, Streamlining, Recovery, Entry, Catch, Kick, Breathing.
- 45 mins pool video's, measurements, efficiency set, intro to key corrective solutions
- 60 mins class video analysis feedback, understanding efficiency range for wingspan, foundations of better swimming
- Post session uploads and support material
- 10% discount on full Total Immersion Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Program
ALL of our 1-1 tailored packages, and Total Immersion programs include full video analysis package.
Who is the Video Stroke Analysis session for?
- You’re not sure why you tire easily over short distances, or where the weak points in your stroke are
- You want a breakdown of the positives of your swimming, and to learn simple key tips, drills and practices that will improve your technique
- You would like to improve your swimming efficiency
- You want to gain a deeper understanding of stroke mechanics and their effect on your swimming
- You want to increase your understanding of your pace-holding ability (speed) by analysing strokes per length and swim stroke rate
What you will learn in Video Stroke Analysis session
- Why you tire easily when swimming
- The efficiency rate of your stroke
- Areas of your stroke that present opportunities for improvement
- A review of balance, core stability, stream lining, propulsion, arm recovery, catch, breathing and kick
What will you take away?
- More knowledgeable about your own stroke and how to improve it
- Video and still shots that demonstrate the key areas of improvement