Video Stroke Analysis
Video Analysis Sessions are postponed until we hit the pool again!
Stay well, safe and connected!
Video stroke analysis is the best way to understand how to improve your swimming technique; ultimately leading to improved efficiency and pace holding ability.
A great gift idea for birthdays, Christmas and Mothers and Fathers Day!
If you are serious about your swimming improvement, invest in a video stroke analysis session. Observe your stroke from 3 view points, including above and below water video's; improve your swimming knowledge by understanding what is going well and where the key opportunities for improvement are.
We will comment on 8 elements that make up your stroke - Balance, Core Stability, Streamlining, Recovery, Entry, Catch, Kick, Breathing.
- 45 mins pool video's, measurements, efficiency set, intro to key corrective solutions
- 60 mins class video analysis feedback, understanding efficiency range for wingspan, foundations of better swimming
- Post session uploads and support material
- 10% discount on full Total Immersion Level 1.0 Effortless Endurance Program
ALL of our 1-1 tailored packages, and Total Immersion programs include full video analysis package.
Who is the Video Stroke Analysis session for?
- You’re not sure why you tire easily over short distances, or where the weak points in your stroke are
- You want a breakdown of the positives of your swimming, and to learn simple key tips, drills and practices that will improve your technique
- You would like to improve your swimming efficiency
- You want to gain a deeper understanding of stroke mechanics and their effect on your swimming
- You want to increase your understanding of your pace-holding ability (speed) by analysing strokes per length and swim stroke rate
What you will learn in Video Stroke Analysis session
- Why you tire easily when swimming
- The efficiency rate of your stroke
- Areas of your stroke that present opportunities for improvement
- A review of balance, core stability, stream lining, propulsion, arm recovery, catch, breathing and kick
What will you take away?
- More knowledgeable about your own stroke and how to improve it
- Video and still shots that demonstrate the key areas of improvement